May 8-June 27, 2020
VIRTUAL EXHIBIT: Florida CraftArt Members’ Show Contemporary Craft at its Finest
We are so excited to announce that Florida CraftArt will hold, for the first time, an experimental, entirely online exhibit! In these uncertain times, we need accessible art more than ever.
This juried exhibition of original artwork showcases the best of handcrafted work by our members. Discover artistic home accents and furniture, jewelry, wearable art, ceramics, gifts and more.
All Florida CraftArt members are invited to submit work to this year’s juried Members’ Exhibition which will be an exciting journey into virtual artistic display. This exhibition showcases the finest contemporary glass, jewelry, fiber, wood, ceramics, metals and mixed media. With hundreds of talented artist members across the country, this show will be spectacular!
Open to artists 18 years or older who are current members of Florida CraftArt through the run of the show. If not current, annual membership dues must be received before the entry is submitted. Membership is payable online at floridacraftart.org/membership, by phone (727-821-7391) or by mail to: 501 Central Ave., St. Petersburg, FL 33701.
1. Artists are invited to submit recent work.
3. Jurying process: A jury panel will use your digital images to select entries based on originality, creativity, quality and complexity of workmanship, artistry and impact as represented in the images submitted.
J. Crayton Pruitt Family Foundation
• Entries must be original work completed after January 1, 2017. Pieces that have been on prior exhibit at Florida CraftArt are not eligible.
• All formats of fine craft art will be considered, including wall-hung, free-standing, suspended or pedestal mounted and art to wear.
• Work must be original in concept, design and execution. Work created as part of a class or workshop or from a kit is not eligible.
• Each artist may submit up to five artworks.
• No substitutions for accepted artwork will be allowed. All work must remain on display online until the conclusion of the exhibit June 20, 2020.
Email your images and application to: [email protected]
Submission period opens: February 8, 2020
Submission deadline (Late): April 17, 2020 DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED
Please enjoy a flat rate for the entirety of the submission period!
February 8, 2020 – April 17, 2020
Notification of acceptance via email: Before May 4, 2020Online exhibition will be available for viewing:
May 8, 2020 – June 20, 2020For general exhibition information or questions related to the call to artists, contact Florida CraftArt Gallery manager Liz Rogers at (727) 821-7391 or email [email protected].Download InstructionsDownload Entry Form Pay Online