Who qualifies as an Emerging Artist?
- Artists at the beginning of their professional career
- Artists who have not participated in an outdoor art festival
- Artists who have never had a solo show
(excluding university shows)
- Florida resident (at least 6 months of the year)
Participating Emerging Artist Package includes a $960.00 value!
- 10’x10’ booth, including tent, table, and chairs
- Business mentoring with Duncan McClellan (renowned glass artist and gallery owner)
- Daily lunch stipend
- A photo session with photographer Brian James (includes a professional headshot and photos of artwork)
- 400 printed postcards of artist’s work
- 100% of sales at the festival
The CraftArt Festival juror will judge and best Emerging Artist Ribbon Award will be presented.
Artists must submit three images and have the ability to produce a significant body of work to display at the CraftArt Festival. Artists’ work will be juried to ensure the quality of the show. All fine craft mediums are eligible: ceramics, fiber, glass, jewelry, metal, mixed media, sculpture, and wood.
Additional information about the CraftArt Festival is available by calling Janie Lorenz (727) 821-7391