Exhibition Dates: March 26-May 8, 2021
Fine Craft artists are invited to submit work to this exhibition which will be held at the Florida CraftArt Gallery located in St. Petersburg, Florida. The theme of Epicurean Delights includes images and objects featuring food, cooking, and dining. This exhibition showcases the finest contemporary ceramics, glass, jewelry, fiber, metals, mixed media, and wood.
Open to artists 18 years or older. The application is online at FloridaCraftArt.org
Email your images and application to: [email protected]
How to submit
1. Artists are invited to submit recent work.
2. Download the application online here
PLEASE PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE INSTRUCTIONS ON IMAGE LABELING, ATTACHING THE IMAGES, ETC.
3. Jurying process: A jury panel will use your digital images to select entries based on originality, creativity, quality and complexity of workmanship, artistry and impact as represented in the images submitted. Cash awards.
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
This exhibition is made possible in part with sponsorship from:
Mark Anderson and Keith Bucklew
Perry and Lisa Everett
1. Up to 5 pieces completed after January 2018 may be submitted.
2. All formats of fine craft art will be considered, including wall-hung, free-standing, suspended or pedestal mounted and art to wear.
3. All work must be original in concept, design and execution. Small production studio work will be considered. Work created in a class, workshop, or from a kit or purchased pattern is not eligible.
4. Work must be for sale.
5. No substitutions for accepted artwork will be allowed. All work must remain on display until the conclusion of the exhibit May 8, 2021.
Important Dates And Information
Submission period opens: December 7, 2020
Submission deadline (Early): January 31, 2021
EARLY entry fees are:
Florida CraftArt members: $25 for up to 5 works
Submission deadline (Late): February 27, 2021
LATE entry fees are:
Florida CraftArt members: $35 for up to 5 works
Notification of acceptance via email: Week of March 8
Selected artwork due at Florida CraftArt: March 16-19 by appointment with Liz Rogers
Opening reception and award announcements: March 26, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Closing reception and People’s Choice Award: May 8, 4-5:30 p.m.
Art Pick-up: May 9-11
Make an appointment with Liz Cooper.