Exhibition Dates: July 9 – August 28, 2021
Fine craft artists are invited to submit their creations inspired by places they’ve been or would like to visit for the exhibit, “Oh, the places we can go!” Programming includes presentations about art travel and workshops.
Open to artists 18 years or older from anywhere in the United States.
How to submit
1. Artists are invited to submit recent work.
2. Download the application here
3. Email your images and application to: [email protected]
4. A jury panel will use your digital images to select entries based on originality, creativity, quality and complexity of workmanship, artistry and impact as represented in the images submitted.
5. Finally, a judge will select the winners in the exhibition. Cash awards.
PLEASE PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE INSTRUCTIONS ON IMAGE LABELING, ATTACHING THE IMAGES, ETC.
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
This exhibition is made possible in part with sponsorship from:
Perry and Lisa Everett
1. Up to 5 pieces completed after January 2018 may be submitted.
2. All formats of fine craft art will be considered, including wall-hung, free-standing, suspended or pedestal mounted and art to wear.
3. All work must be original in concept, design and execution. Small production studio work will be considered. Work created in a class, workshop, or from a kit or purchased pattern is not eligible.
4. Work must be for sale.
5. No substitutions for accepted artwork will be allowed. All work must remain on display until the conclusion of the exhibit May 8, 2021.
Important Dates and Info
Submission period opens: March 1, 2021
Early submission deadline: April 30, 2021
EARLY entry fees are:
Florida CraftArt members: $20 for up to 5 works
Late submission deadline: May 23, 2021
LATE entry fees are:
Florida CraftArt members: $30 for up to 5 works
Notification of acceptance via email: Week of May 27
Selected artwork due at Florida CraftArt: June 28-30 by appointment with Liz Cooper
Opening reception and award announcements: July 9, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Closing reception and People’s Choice Award: August 28, 4-5:30 p.m.
Art Pick-up: August 29-31
Make an appointment with Liz Cooper.
For general exhibition information or questions related to the call to artists, contact: Florida CraftArt Gallery Manager Liz Cooper at (727) 821-7391 or email [email protected].