Saturday, September 15, 2018 4:30 p.m. – 9 p.m.
For “Home is Where the Art Is,” an intimate look inside some of St. Petersburg’s most fascinating private art collections, housed in beautiful residences in Old Northeast. Homeowners and featured artists highlighted pieces in their collections. This joint fundraising event benefitted Florida CraftArt and The Studio@620.
• Trolley transportation from and to Florida CraftArt with free nearby designated parking.
• Tours of four private art collections
• Personalized interactions with collectors, artists and curators
• Local entertainment, including music, dance and poetry
• Creative selection of hors d’oeuvres and wine/craft beer pairings
$125 for members of Florida CraftArt and The Studio@620; $150 for nonmembers
Thank you to the generous homeowners and to our sponsors:
In 2018, the two organizations are hosting programming related to home and art including:
“At Home with Craft,” September 7 – October 27 at Florida CraftArt, which will revisit and update one of the Florida CraftArt gallery’s most popular past exhibits to date, showcasing high-quality fine crafts for your home.
Florida CraftArt is home to over 300 Florida fine craft artists, as well as national artists in its rotating curated exhibitions.
The Studio@620 is a multi-purpose arts facility that cultivates emerging talent and fosters a thriving, creative community.