CALL TO ARTISTS
Exhibition Dates: June 30-August 26, 2023
Explore what it means to be an art rebel and guarantee to get folks excited and inspired.
This exhibition showcases the finest contemporary ceramics, glass, jewelry, fiber, metals, mixed media, and wood. CASH AWARDS.
This call to artists is open to artists in the United States.
Email your images and application to: [email protected]
How to submit
1. Artists are invited to submit recent work since 2020.
2. Download the application online HERE
3. Jurying process: A jury panel will use your digital images to select entries based on originality, creativity, quality and complexity of workmanship, artistry and impact as represented in the images submitted.
Important Dates And Information
Submission period opens: February 23, 2023
Submission deadline (Early): April 30, 2023
EARLY entry fees are:
Florida CraftArt members: $25 for up to 5 works
Nonmember: $35 for up to 5 works
Students and Artists in Residence: $15
Submission deadline (Late): May 29, 2023
LATE entry fees are:
Florida CraftArt members: $35 for up to 5 works
Nonmember: $45 for up to 5 works
Students and Artists in Residence: $25
Notification of acceptance via email: Week of June 1
Selected artwork due at Florida CraftArt: Jun 14, 15, 16 by appointment with Julia Collver, Gallery Manager 501 Central Avenue, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Zoom opening and award announcements: June 30, 2023, 6 p.m.
Final Day and People’s Choice Award: August 26, 4 p.m.
Art Pick-up: Sunday, August 27: 12:15-4 p.m. Monday, August 28, 10:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.. by appointment.
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
This exhibition is possible with grants and sponsorship from:
1. Up to 5 pieces completed after January 2020 may be submitted.
2. All formats of fine craft art will be considered, including wall-hung, free-standing, suspended or pedestal mounted and art to wear.
3. All work must be original in concept, design and execution. Small production studio work will be considered. Work created in a class, workshop, or from a kit or purchased pattern is not eligible. NOTE TO RETAIL FCA ARTISTS: Please do not submit artworks currently on display in FCA Florida Artists Retail Gallery.
4. Work must be for sale.
5. No substitutions for accepted artwork will be allowed. All work must remain on display until the conclusion of the exhibit August 26, 2023.
Instructions and Entry Forms
PLEASE PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE INSTRUCTIONS ON IMAGE LABELING, ATTACHING THE IMAGES, ETC.