Mural tours by bicycle will happen the 1st Saturday of every month 9:00 – 11:30 a.m. May – September and 2:00 – 4:30 p.m. November – April and are open to anyone 18 years and older, with or without your own bike*!
Florida CraftArt just became a Bicycle Friendly Business (BFB), as part of the League of American Bicyclist program. One of over 1,500 businesses in all 50 states have earned the title since 2008.
- New COVID Guidelines: Limited to 15 people, masks required, book online only by 4 p.m. the prior day.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to sign waiver and brief safety demo.
- Tours will meet at the greenspace across the intersection diagonally from Florida CraftArt, 501 Central Ave. in downtown St. Petersburg.
- Properly worn masks are required. Masks are not required when riding, but will be needed for group stops.
- Limited to 15 riders for safety.
- *Must be 18 or older to rent a bike. Teens w/bike ok if accompanied by an adult
- Bring enough water for the tour, water fountains are closed.
- Tour includes over 30 murals, background on the SHINE murals, artists and their inspiration.
- Mural Tour ride is approximately 10 miles, covering the back streets and alleys of four Arts Districts.
- A portion of the proceeds from the tours will be used to fund future murals.
- Reservations are required by 4p.m. Friday so we can have tour guides available for you. Wear comfortable shoes and cycling appropriate clothing.
- Mid-way refresh – TBD.
Questions? Call Florida CraftArt (727) 821-7391 or email [email protected]