Florida CraftArt just became a Bicycle Friendly Business (BFB), as part of the League of American Bicyclist program. One of over 1,500 businesses in all 50 states have earned the title since 2008.
- Tickets are $30 (rental bike or bring your own)
- Each tour is 2 ½ – 3 hrs.
- Basic bike skills are required and helmets are recommended.
- Helmets are available with Coast Bike rental.
- Must be 18 or older to rent a bike. Teens w/bike ok if accompanied by an adult.
- All reservations must be made via the website, there are NO phone orders.
- There is a firm limit of 10 attendees, you must book online.
- Properly worn masks are required. Masks are not required when riding but will be needed for group stops.
- Bring water for hydration and the necessary rain gear if the weather looks threatening.
- Tours will meet at the greenspace across the intersection diagonally from Florida CraftArt, 501 Central Ave. in downtown St. Petersburg
- Tour includes over 30 murals, background on the SHINE murals, artists and their inspiration.
- Mural Tour ride is approximately a 22 block radius, covering the back streets and alleys of four Arts Districts.
- Coast bike share will provide a brief safety demo, bikes, and helmets if requested in advance (or you can bring your own)
- A portion of the proceeds from the tours will be used to fund future murals.
- Reservations are required so we can have tour guides available for you. Wear comfortable shoes and cycling appropriate clothing.
- Questions? Call Florida CraftArt (727) 821-7391 or email [email protected]