Book online only by 4 p.m. the prior day. No tours in August due to excessive heat!
The Central Arts District in downtown St. Petersburg is proud to present our signature Walking Mural Tours every Saturday morning starting at Florida CraftArt. Visitors will hear the inside stories of the making of over 30 murals found in the four-block tour. Who is Woo? Why Frida and Twiggy? Photo ops as a bird, a fish, a bug! Can’t see enough just walking? Join our monthly bike smART Tour!
Walking Mural Tours
The original St. Pete Mural Tour!
- Limited to 20 people, book online only by 4 p.m. prior day
- Weekly tours are scheduled on Saturday mornings from 10-11:30 a.m.
- The cost for the mural tour is $20 for adults, $11 for children ages 6-18, free for children under 5.
- Group tours can be booked by calling (727) 821-7391, Monday-Thursday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Groups can arrange for special tour times and pricing by calling or emailing [email protected]. A portion of the proceeds from the tours will be used to fund future murals.
- Tours will meet at Florida CraftArt, 501 Central Ave. in downtown St. Petersburg (727) 821-7391
Mural Tours by Bicycle
- 1st Saturday of every month.
9 – 11:30 a.m. May-September
2 – 4:30 p.m. November-April
- SHINE Mural Festival Tours during October
- Limited to 10 people per ride for safety, book online only by 4 p.m. prior day.
- Ride about 10 miles covering the back streets and alleys of four Arts Districts.
- Teens w/bike ok if accompanied by an adult.
- Bring your own water.
- Mid-way refresh – TBD.
- Tours will meet outside Florida CraftArt, 501 Central Ave. in downtown St. Petersburg (727) 821-7391
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to sign a waiver and brief safety demo.
- We love dogs, but kindly ask you NOT to bring them on the tour.
Reservations are required so we can have tour guides available for you. Wear comfortable shoes and/or cycling appropriate clothing as this involves walking on uneven surfaces up and back four blocks and/or biking for a couple of hours.
If you love your tour, please consider tipping your guide.
Monday-Saturday: 10 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Sunday: Noon – 5 p.m.
Second Saturday Gallery Walks, 5:30-8:30 p.m.