Apply today to become a sponsored Emerging Fine Craft Artist for the 2023 Florida CraftArt Festival.
Festival Dates: Saturday, November 18, 10-5 p.m. and Sunday November 19, 10-4 p.m. | Downtown St. Petersburg
Setup: Friday, November 17, 2023.
Sponsored artists will receive a package valued at $1,000!
- 10’x10′ booth, including tent, table, and chair
- Business mentoring with Duncan McClellan (renowned glass artist and gallery owner)
- Daily lunch stipend
- A photo session with photographer Brian James (includes a professional headshot and photos of artwork)
- 400 printed postcards of artist’s work
- 100% of your sales at the festival
How to Qualify:
- Florida resident (at least six months of the year)
- Artists at the beginning of their professional art career (ages 18+)
- All fine craft mediums are eligible, including ceramics, fiber, glass, jewelry, metal, mixed media, sculpture, and wood.
- Artists who have not participated in an outdoor art festival
- Artists who have never had a solo show (excluding university shows)
How to Apply:
- Complete and submit the application.
- Create a short biographical statement.
- Provide digital images of three pieces.
- Submit a Signed Release Agreement
- Produce a significant body of work to display and sell at the festival.
DEADLINE TO APPLY IS AUGUST 31, 2023.
Applications may be sent by email or mail.
Mail to: Florida CraftArt, ATTN: Rebecca Nowacki, 501 Central Avenue, St, Petersburg, FL 33701.
Email to: [email protected]
Contact Rebecca Nowacki, Business and Festival Manager for additional information, [email protected] or (727) 821-7391.
Artists’ work will be juried to ensure the quality of the show. All fine craft mediums are eligible: ceramics, fiber, glass, jewelry, metal, mixed media, sculpture, and wood.
The CraftArt Festival juror will judge and best Emerging Artist Ribbon Award will be presented.
Emerging Artists featured in the 2022 CraftArt Festival: